CHW @ OAK 2:55

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, the problem is that Danks has now thrown 63 pitches...partially thanks to Swisher...and we will have to use our entire bullpen today, as he'll be lucky to make it through five and maybe six innings today.

Which means we'll have to use 1-2 relievers that OG would just as soon leave overlooked down in the bullpen.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 04:10 PM)
However, the problem is that Danks has now thrown 63 pitches...partially thanks to Swisher...and we will have to use our entire bullpen today, as he'll be lucky to make it through five and maybe six innings today.

Which means we'll have to use 1-2 relievers that OG would just as soon leave overlooked down in the bullpen.

Original Gangsta likes to leave the men in the pen.

I need to vent for a second.

The pathetic defense is killing this team and hitters that are unable to contribute consistently are trotted out there while defensive players sit and watch.

I have never seen a team that drops as many pop ups as the White Sox. They look like an 8 year old team out there on defense.

The inconsistency on offense is another issue.

There is no reason why this team should not average 5 runs a game with the way Ramirez, Quentin and Dye are going. The at-bats that are simply given away with poor appraoches and lame attempts are nausiating. There is no reason way Brian Anderson neer starts over players hitting below .235 and have no defensive ability.

That's all.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 09:23 PM)
Man I thought for sure we would have a pretty good defense but they have been such a letdown this season.

It goes unnoticed with the rest of the defensive blunders, but Alexei's defense has been brutal since the ASB.