CHW @ OAK 2:55

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking in with MLB Game Day. Sox-A's listed as a Fox game, but must be on the West coast. I get the horror of a Twinkie-Mariners game. Twins up 2-0 so I am real happy to see the Sox getting out front.

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 03:34 PM)
Checking in with MLB Game Day. Sox-A's listed as a Fox game, but must be on the West coast. I get the horror of a Twinkie-Mariners game. Twins up 2-0 so I am real happy to see the Sox getting out front.

I just made a thread b****ing about this.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 08:35 PM)
I just made a thread b****ing about this.

And a more truer thread I have never read. I have no clue how Fox, or even ESPN does their scheduling other than around Red Sox and Yankees games

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 03:36 PM)
And a more truer thread I have never read. I have no clue how Fox, or even ESPN does their scheduling other than around Red Sox and Yankees games

If they want to just broadcast a Red Sox and Yankees game across the country then they should just f***ing do it, broadcast it in all cities, and leave the rest of us who just want to watch our games alone.

5-0 Twins

The first two games of the series are losing their drama/intrigue very quickly.

I thought the starter had an ERA below 4.00, we at least had a shot at getting one victory from the M's. Maybe the Twins can destroy their bullpen for us...help us out somehow.

52 pitches through the first two innings...similar to the A's starting pitcher Smith.

Edited by caulfield12