CHW @ OAK 2:55

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't win on the road, the Twins can't lose at home. So yeah, pretty much as expected, we are gonna lose three games this series. I have no idea how we go from world beaters against the Royals to s*** against the A's. I don't even think the A's are much better, if at all than the Royals.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Aug 16, 2008 -> 03:27 PM)
We can't win on the road, the Twins can't lose at home. So yeah, pretty much as expected, we are gonna lose three games this series.

You are the flakiest poster on this board and that's saying a lot. If you're going to say such stupid s***, do us all a favor and don't post.

We can't win on the road, the Twins can't lose at home. So yeah, pretty much as expected, we are gonna lose three games this series.

Why would you waste your time posting that. Yoou might be right but to post sweeping statements so early in game two of the series is dumb and a waste of your typing.

I gotta go back to an overriding theme that I ahve brought for a couple of years now. the advanced scouting on this team is either nonexistent or the execution is not htere.

To continue to belabor a point, if a guy can not hit an offspeed pitch even if he knows it is coming, throw it. The Sox seem to think, "well he thinks a pitch he can not hit is coming, so let's throw a pitch he can hit as he won't expect it." and said player ets a hit.

this is just plain sad.