8/18 - Mariners vs. @ White Sox 7:11 PM CDT - CSN

DaTank

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Aug 18, 2008 -> 09:27 PM)
chuck garfin just asked who would be the sox game one starter in the playoffs? thoughts? i know he pitched like crap today, but assuming it didnt continue i would think ozzie would give the ball to MB in game one. then it would get interesting.

floyd in game 2? danks in game 3 and vaz in game 4? or would it be vaz, danks, floyd?? could be intriguing.

Either Danks or MB, imo.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Aug 18, 2008 -> 09:27 PM)
Don't forget about Yaz, cuz Hawk can't

and the man batting....

though i must admit...raul ibanez is legit....IMO one of hte most underrated players in the game

The last two days I have boycotted doing anything other than the reading the game thread.

As I finished rading all 18 pages for the last ten minutes I want to point out a couple of things. Wanne the way you are talking about covering second is correct when the SS is the best player on the field (up until college). After that the positioning of infileders is based more on hitters tendancies. I did not see the play though but it sounded like a Ramirez miscue as I believe Beltre is a pull hitter hence OC would be toward the hole. I could be wrong.

Ramirez is not a SS but I agree that if the pitcher misses he kills it.

How when ripping on Hawk is Sudden Sam McDowell not somehow on the team.

BTW is Catfish dead?

What's the inning and score?

Gotta tell ya chicks on trampalines are hot and Team Handball is a great sport that I think we should all start playing.