Favorite Sports Equipment

Waaay back in the dark ages of the late 1960s early 1970s, aluminum bats were invented. My team had a red model with a black rubber grip. We actually pounded it flat. Sweeeet bat.

I have a Ping Eye2 sand wedge that is my baby. I love that damn club.

My Bauer 7000 skates, RBK O-Stick (insert joke here), Bauer XX gloves.

Essentially, the 3 performance pieces of equipment a hockey player owns. The rest are basically protective only.

Also, my Nokona glove I've had since high school.

Rock, I also had one of those 'big barrel' TPX gold bats that were the cream of the crop back in the day. Good stuff.

TPX bats were the s***. I still have my TPX bat that I used throughout little league. Its way too freaking short now, but I'll still bust it out every once in a while just for fun.

I absolutely loved my baseball glove I used for my first 10 or so years of playing. It was absolutely amazing and it wasn't until very recently that I've actually adjusted and gotten comfortable with a new mitt. Thus far I've only went through three real mits in 20 or so years of playing baseball (I'm still on the 3rd). I still play today, albeit its in a weekly softball league (baseball mitt is what I use).

I have three TPX Ohmaha Bats, all 33" 30 oz. two are the gold models and one is orange. All three are now cracked from my baseball team using them, but damm, those bats had some pop! The first gold one was amazing, made me wish i had the money in high school to buy a bat because it is amazing what a decent bat can do for your swing!

I have an wilson A2000 mitt that is apparently a pitchers mitt, i love the thing, i had the same model mitt but it was stolen at Loyola Park a few years ago, so i replaced it, but it is not as good as the first one. Same model mitt, just has a different feel to it! It ios perfect for baseball in the outfield and infield for 12" softball!

1968 Ping Kushin putter. My dad had one that I loved that he bought as a Junior in high school, so I found one like it on eBay a few years back. I went through a bunch of different putters when I was playing golf a lot (or at least a lot more than I currently have), and that's been the best one I've ever used.

I always liked Rawlings ballgloves the best, my Easton H5000 stiff flex stick, and those Black and Saturn yellow Macroblades I wore out in about two years.

• 2 weeks later...