WHITESOX WINNA!

Metz

You stole my thread. MLB.TV delay damn it!

Anyway...

Richard for the surprising performance :cheers Offense for the runs :cheers Bullpen the for back up :cheers WHITE SOX for the WIN! :cheers

Win the games you are supposed to win and steal the ones you "aren't supposed"! :gosoxretro:

:bringit let;s :sweep: tomorrow!

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Aug 20, 2008 -> 02:55 AM)
Glad I didn't listen to certain members and went ahead and wathed the game tonight.

Nice job Richard and offense. :gosoxretro: :gosoxretro:

I was there watching with you and glad I did. I never miss one that I can watch anyway, but I was imprssed with Richard's ability to keep the ball down when needed. He got some real important outs there on groundouts

Just in from the game. I can't put my finger on who Richard reminds me of. He's got more stuff than Hibbard, less than Bahnsen...Lots of heart and a triple A fast ball....Sirotka?

After the goof on Icharo in the first I thought we were in for a long night. But the kid pitched better than I ever supposed he would. One night doesn't make a career but he showed me somthin tonight.

Great win. Richard ... wow. Oz and KW are on a roll right now. I hope the team continues to stay hot. I mean with Minnesota playing so well, we've got to keep winning.

Richard stunk during his first stint, got a second chance to redeem himself and showed something. I couldn't understand the decision to give him another start. Once again I was wrong. KW is on a roll. Keep it up KW and Oz!

[quote name='TLAK' date='Aug 19, 2008 -> 09:24 PM' post='1722353'

After the goof on Icharo in the first I thought we were in for a long night.

After the goof on Ichiro I was glad we had posted 13 runs on consecutive nights, Had a nice homestand, and took 2 of 3 (nearly swept) in Oakland. Clayton came through and made me feel foolish for settling on that. It's a knuckleballer tomorrow. I love watching knucklers throw, I hope I'll love it even more tomorrow.

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Aug 19, 2008 -> 11:33 PM)
But please, I love Hawk and all, but his "and this game is OVA" is about as annoying as every other one of his sayings combined and multiplied by eleventy. He needs to stop this, and everyone here needs to not end words like "winner" or "over" with an 'a'. Come on now...

True, it is getting a little annoying-ahh