8/23/08 Rays (78-49) @ White Sox (73-54) 2:55pm Fox-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 05:59 PM)
It's 1 AM here in n Warsaw, Poland. There's a million BEAUTIFUL women who want it and the clubs don't close....and here I am pissed about the game and I don't want to go out because of it. Someone please give me a DOSE OF REALITY

Seriously, it's only 1 loss and it's just a game. Speaking of game, go use yours on the beautiful women of Poland and stop wasting time on Soxtalk :lolhitting

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 05:45 PM)
Whenever I get so pissed off as I am right now I think of 2005. At least we got to see it guys. I realize our lives as White Sox fans may not be the best, but we got to see ONE TIME what we all wanted. It doesn't do us any good now and there is no sense living in the past but at least we saw it. Now here's to 3 RUNS IN THE FRIGGIN NINTH

I m with you 100%,man,it sucks when your fave team loses and I would get angry but its just a game,u win some,you lose some and like you said,we did get to see a WS winner.How many fellow sox fans were born and died and didn't see it?ditto for bosox,tribe and obviously cubs fans... :gosox3: :headbang

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 11:59 PM)
It's 1 AM here in n Warsaw, Poland. There's a million BEAUTIFUL women who want it and the clubs don't close....and here I am pissed about the game and I don't want to go out because of it. Someone please give me a DOSE OF REALITY

I guarantee this one game won't decide who actually makes the playoffs. Sadly, those girls in Poland have never heard of Carlos Quentin, so they're not going to be in a bad mood. If Orlando Cabrera doesn't give a f***, then why should you?

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 05:01 PM)
I guarantee this one game won't decide who actually makes the playoffs. Sadly, those girls in Poland have never heard of Carlos Quentin, so they're not going to be in a bad mood. If Orlando Cabrera doesn't give a f***, then why should you?

Thanks bro. You know what's funny, is if you asked 10 girls if they knew what baseball was 9 of them would say they have no clue. It doesn't stop them from being the most beautiful in the world though.

Poland and the Ukraine. Unreal. If any sox talk member comes out to Warsaw PM me I will show you the town. The hell with the Sox, I am going out and going to pull some wool tonight...lets hope to scrape one out jutro (tomorrow in Polish) :-)

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 05:59 PM)

Warsaw,Poland?how do you get sox games?internet?And yes,get a life and get yourself a hot blonde Polish girl you loser,lol

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 06:06 PM)
Thanks bro. You know what's funny, is if you asked 10 girls if they knew what baseball was 9 of them would say they have no clue. It doesn't stop them from being the most beautiful in the world though.

Poland and the Ukraine. Unreal. If any sox talk member comes out to Warsaw PM me I will show you the town. The hell with the Sox, I am going out and going to pull some wool tonight...lets hope to scrape one out jutro (tomorrow in Polish) :-)

How did you become a Sox fan in Poland?

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 05:07 PM)
Warsaw,Poland?how do you get sox games?internet?And yes,get a life and get yourself a hot blonde Polish girl you loser,lol

I actually have 3 "girlfriends" out here. But who is counting?? LOL! And believe it or not, I caught tonight's game on NASN (North American Sports Network)...it's always a treat when I can get a game on TV...most of the time I just watch on the PC 1.2 MB which is pretty good on my labtop via wireless connection....

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 05:13 PM)
God Bless you.

What made you move there?

I moved out here with my ex-girlfriend, she got a job out here. I have my own software company so I can work anywhere in the world really as long as the internet and phone is reliable. I am broadcasting this to every sox talk member now. What you think is "hot" for a girl in Chicago is not even CLOSE to what we get out here. Not to mention, the women out here will NEVER, EVER in a million years nag on you because they know better. Really. I love Chicago. But I will never move back....it's just too good out here.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 06:17 PM)
I moved out here with my ex-girlfriend, she got a job out here. I have my own software company so I can work anywhere in the world really as long as the internet and phone is reliable. I am broadcasting this to every sox talk member now. What you think is "hot" for a girl in Chicago is not even CLOSE to what we get out here. Not to mention, the women out here will NEVER, EVER in a million years nag on you because they know better. Really. I love Chicago. But I will never move back....it's just too good out here.

Well, good luck.

Anytime you want to post pictures from the country my roots come from in the SLAM forum, feel free.

Do these Polish girls speak English? How the heck do you pick them up w/out speaking?

I think most of us can say we are damn jealous of you.

Three beautiful foreign girlfriends?? My god you are a lucky man. Do you look like Tom Cruise or something or can any normal American Joe be just as lucky in Poland???

Back to baseball: I'm not going to be so dumb as to say I think we won't get in the playoffs. But if the Twins win again tonight and are on their way to sweeping a four-game series with the Angels ... I would think only a die-hard would think we are going to beat the Twins out for the division title this season. Maybe the best thing to happen would be for them to get a five game lead and then just completely start choking because right now with us on their tail they seem to win every series, almost every game.

Like fathom said a week ago, those three games in Minnie will likely be penciled in as losses. We still got to play Boston and NY on the road, right?? It would have been nice to win this series vs TB. Now we have to hope we salvage the finale which won't be easy. f***.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 06:09 PM)
I actually have 3 "girlfriends" out here. But who is counting?? LOL! And believe it or not, I caught tonight's game on NASN (North American Sports Network)...it's always a treat when I can get a game on TV...most of the time I just watch on the PC 1.2 MB which is pretty good on my labtop via wireless connection....

I've heard that polish girls are also very hard working and are practically slaves for their man, like they always clean up after them and such...

One of these days I would like to go to Poland, as I am half polish.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 06:13 PM)
I've heard that polish girls are also very hard working and are practically slaves for their man, like they always clean up after them and such...

One of these days I would like to go to Poland, as I am half polish.

"Slaves" is a bit of a stretch but it's extremely common for women to REALLY take care of their man here but the women are absolutely beautiful. I welcome all Sox Talkers to come to Warsaw! It's awesome out here...and we have some Polak's on our team. Pierzynski, (formerly Mackowiak) etc etc. I will post pictures of what Sox Talk is missing soon as it pertains to eastern europe. A beautiful girl on the southside is at tops average via our rating system....