Fall of '08 television season thread

shipps

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 08:10 AM)
House and Bones ought to be good. I am also really looking forward to Pushing Daisy's. It is such a great show.

I really enjoy Pushing Daisy's as well but that show is more of a visual orgasm than good plots and stories.If it wasnt that show wouldnt do much for me at all.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 11:37 AM)
Only new show that has some what caught my eye is called Fringe (at least i think thats what its called.)

Me too. Any show with Daniels from The Wire is ok with me.

Not too much else i'm interested in. Thankfully Madmen is back. That's gotten me through the last few weeks.

Hopefully, Heroes can recover from it's sophomore slump and have a strong year 3

Plus....IIRC The Shield should be back for it's final year in a month or so......I can't wait.

Edited by juddling

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 06:49 AM)
Iam looking forward to House the most of all,but what brand new shows out there have you guys seen that looks like they are worth checking out?

Liar....I know ur excited for the Hills premier tonight.

Looking forward to The Office and Bones. Yes, Bones. I admit it's a cheesy lame show, but it's a guilty pleasure. I don't watch a lot of dramas or sitcoms anymore, there are a few that interest me, just forget about them. Chuck has always interested me, so I may DVD that one.

I like a lot of the shows on Discovery, Travel, Food network, etc... also a big fan of Penn & Teller's BS, and that's got a new season going now

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 25, 2008 -> 12:37 PM)
Only new show that has some what caught my eye is called Fringe (at least i think thats what its called.)

Yeah. Looks like an X-Files wannabe.

If I'm around when it's on, I might catch it, though.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2008 -> 08:22 PM)
The new season of Prison Break is off to a great start.

The end was good, but I thought the beginning and middle was convoluted and confusing.

The whole Sarah not being dead was a little far-fetched in my opinion, as well as the "Company's" hitman being in seeming five spots across the country in one day. This really irked me.

Ramblings aside, I will still watch religiously every week.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Sep 1, 2008 -> 09:46 PM)
The end was good, but I thought the beginning and middle was convoluted and confusing.

The whole Sarah not being dead was a little far-fetched in my opinion, as well as the "Company's" hitman being in seeming five spots across the country in one day. This really irked me.

Ramblings aside, I will still watch religiously every week.

I actually am refusing to watch the show because of Sarah not being dead. Unbelievably stupid.