Fall of '08 television season thread

shipps

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 4, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
They're just STRIPPERS!!!! Look at how hot they are!!

OH MY GOD THIS GUYS ARM JUST.... fell off.

...and that's why you don't teach your son a lesson. [nods head in agreement]

That's the goods right there. That's the exact scene I had in mind.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 4, 2008 -> 10:31 AM)
Who knows if Opie is going to figure things out; I was actually surprised when I saw him put that SOA jacket on to head to the funeral. The finale was really good, it was something that was needed. Jax tried to burn the book, and then had it taken, but it found it's way back via Piney's crazy ass. The entire scene in the safe-house was great. I don't know which sequence was better... praying Opie's old-lady doesn't get killed by Tig, or Jax taking off his jacket and heading over there and laying a beat down.

We might see the building of a new charter by Jax and crew. I have to think quite a few would head to a new crew, or there will be a lot of strife and Clay (and Milkman, I definitely think Bobby would head Clay's way, he's got to be pissed at Opie at this point for freaking during the murder) will have to go down. Seeing this get resolved will be quite entertaining.

I already can't wait for season 2. There is no show I enjoy better.

I don't know. I think Bobby helping Opie in the first place shows that he's a good guy. And I think that's how the line is basically going to be drawn.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 4, 2008 -> 07:39 PM)
I don't know. I think Bobby helping Opie in the first place shows that he's a good guy. And I think that's how the line is basically going to be drawn.

I don't think any of them are really "bad guys"... Clay is the worst, but makes Tig do all the dirty work, but I think Clay always has the charter's best interest in mind.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 8, 2008 -> 07:01 PM)
That was one hilarious video.

I love the Lonely Island gang, when Ardy Samberg signed with SNL I knew he was going to revive that show, hes done a tremendous job with it so far and with Akiva and Jorma now on the show its only going to get better.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 9, 2008 -> 10:49 AM)
f***ing Heroes is so good I dont even know why people dont like it. Unreal.

Seems they tried to hard and failed...but thats my opinion. I loved season 1, and two was decent. Three bored me after about 5 episodes....way too many characters as well. Should have never started with saving the world, you can't get more important than that....and it gets old if every season is that storyline.

QUOTE (TheBlackSox8 @ Dec 9, 2008 -> 03:20 PM)
Seems they tried to hard and failed...but thats my opinion. I loved season 1, and two was decent. Three bored me after about 5 episodes....way too many characters as well. Should have never started with saving the world, you can't get more important than that....and it gets old if every season is that storyline.

Well, technically, saving the world once set off many other things. When you change the future, new things happen in response. And they are killing off alot of the characters.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Dec 9, 2008 -> 05:54 PM)
I just watched the replay online from last night but they don't have the teaser for next week. What did the show in the preview? Anything good?

My f***ing Tivo cut it off.

There is no way Arthur is dead.