Fall of '08 television season thread

shipps

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 10, 2008 -> 02:04 PM)
Anyone else catch "Testees" last night. Not sure what I think about it.

I can see potential there, but the first one was really just one 30 minute fart joke. I think maybe they should have started it with them being virgins to Testico, instead of seasoned testees. (ok, there is a post of the month joke just sitting right there for someone. Go on, you know you want to.)

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 10, 2008 -> 04:18 PM)
Damn Im just finding out south parks new season started?

How many episodes have I missed?

I'm 99% sure this wednesday's was the first one, so go to your guide and find the rerun, i think Comedy Central runs it over the weekend

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 11, 2008 -> 10:12 AM)
Yeah, that show is amazing. I really hope people start watching, because I love it.

I had DVR'd all the episodes up to this point but never watched them and just yesterday had to delete them for space.

QUOTE (shipps @ Oct 11, 2008 -> 11:23 AM)
I had DVR'd all the episodes up to this point but never watched them and just yesterday had to delete them for space.

It's On Demand in HD (though only episodes 3-6), the scenes will get you caught up.

On Demand > HD On Demand > TV Series > Sons of Anarchy

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Oct 8, 2008 -> 03:32 PM)
Ronnie soooooo wants to kill Shane. Only problem, is that Tavon will get to him first. About 3 more episodes, and one night Tavon shows up and puts a cap in Shane's azz. I still forsee bigger and badder things in Ronnie's future, possibly even being the one to whack Vic at the end and be the only one to ride off into the sunset alive. I was disappointed with Vic's change of heart at the end, and he should have sent more than 2 gys to do the job.

I'm surprised Tavon wouldn't have asked for some type of investigation into the accident he was involved in.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 14, 2008 -> 08:56 AM)
Anyone watch HIMYM last night? I thought it was one of the funnier episodes of all-time, especially with "old" Barney.

Yes! "That didn't count, she's french."

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Oct 14, 2008 -> 12:35 PM)
What's the deal here....it's only being shown on Directv??

For now. Than the season will run on NBC in January. I download it off torrent every week.