THIS IS GOING OVER BOARD....

Guest hotsoxchick1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not defending him. I'm just trying to point out that it's not "assualt."

There are 4 in the picture. From left to right you see 3,4,2,1. Count the feet/legs.

Aha! :cheers

Aha what...? YOU said the 4th was trailing!! :bang

And thanks mreye. I see #4 now... well, their feet anyway ;)

I said Aha! (now i see it!) because the 4th has been pointed out. I assumed the 4th was trailing because i didn't see it, and knew there was in fact 4 sausages participating in the famed race.

I'd like to know what you'd think after you just got hit in the head with a baseball bat while wearing a sausage costume

What's the point Randall? How can this guy be defended, there's just no point in doing it, all that can happen is something bad. Play baseball and don't worry about other crap

She didn't get hit in the head. He hit her in the head of the costome, which is about three feet higher than her actual head.

It's still a "head", and i don't see how that justifies what he did at all

And hitting her in the costume head was good enough to knock her down wasn't it?

Did you see it Koch..?

He didn't take a swing at her.

Good grief... how many pages long do we think this thread will get. :huh:

I must be reading this wrong

Where did anyone say it was "ok"...?? :huh:

Now it's ok because he didn't take a swing at her? The guy is an idiot for doing it.

Oh I never said or implied anything of the sort. DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

YOU are making it sound like he took a swing at her and I clarified that he didn't.

Talk about overreacting...

I'd like to know what you'd think after you just got hit in the head with a baseball bat while wearing a sausage costume

What's the point Randall? How can this guy be defended, there's just no point in doing it, all that can happen is something bad. Play baseball and don't worry about other crap

She didn't get hit in the head. He hit her in the head of the costome, which is about three feet higher than her actual head.

And hitting her in the costume head was good enough to knock her down wasn't it?

Did you see it Koch..?

Now it's ok because he didn't take a swing at her? The guy is an idiot for doing it.

YOU are making it sound like he took a swing at her and I clarified that he didn't.

When did i say he took a swing at her? don't put words in my mouth either.

The fact is, he was wrong in doing it, no matter the strength of the swing, which somehow makes a difference...

I have to give big ups to my boy the Bratwurst for having the presence of mind to leave the others behind and go on to win the race. Talk about capitalizing on an opportunity. Way to go buddy!!!!!!! But seriously, the way those suits are designed, where that girl got hit didn't even hit her. The head on those suits are completely empty. The person in those suits eyes are at chest level. Granted she may have fallen and bumped her knee, but lets not blow this out of proportion!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I have to give big ups to my boy the Bratwurst for having the presence of mind to leave the others behind and go on to win the race.  Talk about capitalizing on an opportunity.  Way to go buddy!!!!!!!  But seriously, the way those suits are designed, where that girl got hit didn't even hit her.  The head on those suits are completely empty.  The person in those suits eyes are at chest level.  Granted she may have fallen and bumped her knee, but lets not blow this out of proportion!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

And i'm sure Simon knew that. But those costumes aren't very easy to run around in and keep your balance anyway, so any thing striking her would be enough to knock her over. I just don't think he should have taken that risk.

And i'm sure Simon knew that. But those costumes aren't very easy to run around in and keep your balance anyway, so any thing striking her would be enough to knock her over. I just don't think he should have taken that risk.

Especially for a girl!

:bringit I'm ready for it, girls! :lol:

Did you see it Koch..?

The fact is, he was wrong in doing it, no matter the strength of the swing, which somehow makes a difference...

I did NOT say you said he took a swing at her!! You sure were implying it though..

By the way Dan Patrick - a veteran weiner racer and the 16 year old kid - both said that the costume is top heavy and unstable anyway. NOT THAT THAT MAKES WHAT HE DID OK.

Did you see it Koch..?

I did NOT say you said he took a swing at her!! You sure were implying it though..

By the way Dan Patrick - a veteran weiner racer and the 16 year old kid - both said that the costume is top heavy and unstable anyway. NOT THAT THAT MAKES WHAT HE DID OK.

All the more reason not to hit any of the sausages....obviously

i saw it on sportscenter last night, and it was f***ing hilarious. the first one goes down, and then the other one tumbles on top of it. they showed it in slow motion like i imagined. it was funny too when the other two stood around their fallen brothers, but didn't know what to do. you could tell the sportscenter anchor wanted to laugh when he said "the two sausages were treated for scraped knees." :lol:

Especially for a girl!

:bringit  I'm ready for it, girls!  :lol:

Why do I see an off-topic move in this threads future?

I'm ready for a Simon-like beating.

This is possibly the worst thread I have ever heard... Oh wait wrong Simon

Sorry. :huh:

Wait, did Simon pull out a knife and slash the sausage??? It's also pretty hasty to call for the guy being waived without even seeing the incident. From seeing it it is obvious that he didn't mean to hurt anybody, and really, no one WAS hurt. He tapped the big sausage head *ahem* with the bat and she tumbled. For the Brewers front office guy to say he'd never seen anything so sickening inside or outside a stadium, he needs to watch the news more.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the girl overreacted, since she probably had no clue as to what had happened, but like the other racer said, those things are top-heavy and it doesn't take much to send it out of kilter. And I doubt Simon had a big plot to do this, so he probably didn't consider the consequences. Everyone needs to just laugh it off and move on...and get that Brewers official out into the real world.

Wait, did Simon pull out a knife and slash the sausage??? It's also pretty hasty to call for the guy being waived without even seeing the incident. From seeing it it is obvious that he didn't mean to hurt anybody, and really, no one WAS hurt. He tapped the big sausage head *ahem* with the bat and she tumbled. For the Brewers front office guy to say he'd never seen anything so sickening inside or outside a stadium, he needs to watch the news more.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the girl overreacted, since she probably had no clue as to what had happened, but like the other racer said, those things are top-heavy and it doesn't take much to send it out of kilter. And I doubt Simon had a big plot to do this, so he probably didn't consider the consequences. Everyone needs to just laugh it off and move on...and get that Brewers official out into the real world.

I agree Bob, after watching the video I was like lol. Simon did it just like players sometimes get in scuffles with the mascots. I don't believe there was any harm intended. :lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who on this board has never whacked a sausage?

i dont know if i would call it whacking a sausage.. but i have been known to tenderize a few in my time....... ;) :o