White Sox vs. Orioles 6:05 CT CSN

Jake

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 06:07 PM)
only a 6 page game thread? wow....no fathom? double wow

Game thread isn't a big place to be when we're beating the O's 7-2 and everyone and I mean everyone seems to be doing their jobs.

Big time of Gavin today to step up and give the pen a rest. Hope Ozzie leaves him in for the 8th.

hawk talking about how we looking good for the strecth run with 30 games left...I dunno,our problems lie on the defensive side of the ball,dumb mistakes that cost us games and don t get me started on the bullpen...plus we can t bunt worth a damn and that could bite us in the playoffs

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 08:09 PM)
hawk talking about how we looking good for the strecth run with 30 games left...I dunno,our problems lie on the defensive side of the ball,dumb mistakes that cost us games and don t get me started on the bullpen...plus we can t bunt worth a damn and that could bite us in the playoffs

I don't know my friend....I really like our chances.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 05:23 PM)
Also, I don't know much about Buck Martinez as a commentator, but he sounds really knowledgeable from what I've heard of him the last two days.

yeah, i've always liked buck too. ex-catchers have a great eye for the game, even if mccarver is full of s*** half the time.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
Also, I don't know much about Buck Martinez as a commentator, but he sounds really knowledgeable from what I've heard of him the last two days.

Gary Thorne and Buck Martinez are a good duo. Sucks they are stuck in Baltimore and we are stuck with what we have.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 26, 2008 -> 08:30 PM)
Gary Thorne and Buck Martinez are a good duo. Sucks they are stuck in Baltimore and we are stuck with what we have.

I've really enjoyed listening to these two the past few days. Very knowledgable...very complimentary of the Sox...and keep their nostalgia stories VERY short and sweet.