Erm.. Well. I'm Back

DukeNukeEm

I know what you're thinking, isn't this cocksucker banned?

Well, I was for about 4 years and now I'm back. I'm quite a bit older now than I was then and I think I'm more mature. I'm not that big of a problem anymore.

Edited by DukeNukeEm

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 27, 2008 -> 01:25 AM)
I suck on chickens.

As long as you don't grab your cock and pullet while you scratch your ass.

/old rooster, chicken, donkey joke.

A farmer had a flea ridden donkey that he used to help plow his fields. Because he didn't have any flea shampoo, he would scratch him all over instead. One day on his way to the county fair with some of his livestock, he was assaulted by a passerby after asking "Will you hold my cock and pullet while I scratch my ass?"

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Aug 27, 2008 -> 12:13 AM)
I know what you're thinking, isn't this cocksucker banned?

Well, I was for about 4 years and now I'm back. I'm quite a bit older now than I was then and I think I'm more mature. I'm not that big of a problem anymore.

Oh sweet jesus, chat isnt safe anymore. :lolhitting

Welcome back Duke. Glad to see you back man.

wait a second you actually got banned for four years? you can get banned for that long without it being permanent? props on remembering to come back....you didnt make another name? wow i would either done that or just left and forgotten about it....

what did you get banned for

I should piont out that it wasn't necessarily a 4 year ban. Bans aren't sentences, they are indenfinite. They could last forever or they could end up lasting a year (if a poster reaches out to us after a while and states his case, the mods/admins will discuss and consider giving said member another chance).

We don't lie when we say that we as mods/admins try our very best to be almost unnoticed (we try to do everything behind the scenes to make things run as smooth as possible and try as much as possible to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to get there opinion heard).

I have no idea who this mother f***er is, but welcome back! You must have been banned for a while because I don't remember you and I've posted here for a while. Hello sir!

Basically saying anyone who disagreed with his NFL draft picks was an idiot, and his reaction to snow falling was starting a thread "LOOK OUTSIDE YOU MOTHERFUCERS."