MN Game Recap

stretchstretch

both teams go 0-0 for 5 innings, then score one each in the 6th

Top 8-- sh*tty team's, sh*tty reliever walks the first two guys he face, then Player X "doubles deep to left" per Gamecast, then shuts down next three batters

sh*tty team sh*ts themselves in the bottom of the 9th

Twins win by one run.......

can't MN win a game like a winner, or lose like a loser, but stop eeking out these crap wins against crap teams. If you're going to earn the central playoff spot, the really win it......

slow night, watching another dragged out MN game on Gamecast and just seems like the same story evolving over and over......just can't bear another twin div. winner followed by a typical first round exit...... such a tired story.....pls Sox take them out.....

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ Aug 28, 2008 -> 10:54 PM)
both teams go 0-0 for 5 innings, then score one each in the 6th

Top 8-- sh*tty team's, sh*tty reliever walks the first two guys he face, then Player X "doubles deep to left" per Gamecast, then shuts down next three batters

sh*tty team sh*ts themselves in the bottom of the 9th

Twins win by one run.......

can't MN win a game like a winner, or lose like a loser, but stop eeking out these crap wins against crap teams. If you're going to earn the central playoff spot, the really win it......

slow night, watching another dragged out MN game on Gamecast and just seems like the same story evolving over and over......just can't bear another twin div. winner followed by a typical first round exit...... such a tired story.....pls Sox take them out.....

Hmmm...

Wow, I hate you. I saw this thread last night, so I assume the Twins won. When on BBTN they showed the Twins highlights are coming up, he said the Twins lost. I'm like, no they didn't, I just checked the score. We got into a big argument and then it came down to a bet. I lost one dollar, but also my dignity. I don't like you any more stretch, and you owe me a dollar.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 11:48 AM)
Wow, I hate you. I saw this thread last night, so I assume the Twins won. When on BBTN they showed the Twins highlights are coming up, he said the Twins lost. I'm like, no they didn't, I just checked the score. We got into a big argument and then it came down to a bet. I lost one dollar, but also my dignity. I don't like you any more stretch, and you owe me a dollar.

who is the "he". Is it God, your alter ego, a roomate?