White Sox @ Red Sox 8-29

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (oralsoxpodcast @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 04:29 PM)
Also, can I say that I love these east coast 6 o'clock starts. gets the game out of the way early. nice.

I like west coast because i work 8:30 in the morning untill 10:00 at night. Stupid minor league baseball

Since joining the Sox Javy has started 3 games vs the Sawx

Jul 19, 2007 @ BOS: 6.1IP, 9H, 2ER, 2BB, 5K

Aug 25, 2007 v BOS: 6IP, 6H, 7ER, 3BB, 10K

SEP 5, 2006 @ BOS: 8IP, 3H, 1ER, 3BB, 11K (Javy allows 1 run but the Sox still lose 1-0 and fall to 5.5 GB of DET)

So as a member of the White Sox Javy has a 1.88 ERA, 1.19 WHIP and 10.05 K/9 at Fenway.

QUOTE (shipps @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 10:58 AM)
The Sox are going to mash at Fenway.Just like the Cell the ballpark suits are lineup,hell it suits anybodys lineup so I guess Iam not saying much but I expect alot of runs.

It suits right-handed pull hitters...not so much left-handed pull hitters. Luckily, Thome can hit the ball oppo over the Monster and bounce plenty high off it for doubles.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 29, 2008 -> 01:16 PM)
It suits right-handed pull hitters...not so much left-handed pull hitters. Luckily, Thome can hit the ball oppo over the Monster and bounce plenty high off it for doubles.

Then this really should be Crede's breakout series. He's probably the most pull-happy power hitter the Sox have.