Happy Birthday Texsox!

knightni

QUOTE (Texsox @ Sep 1, 2008 -> 05:22 PM)
Thank you. I'm going to bed now, it's been an exhausting day. I received the Matlock Collectors DVD and watched six straight hours.

Did you do that after reminiscing and rewatching the White Sox World Series victory highlight reel? The 1917 one, I mean. We were all there for the 2005 one, but there aren't many of you who remember that other one. :P

Hope it was a good one. :cheers

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Sep 1, 2008 -> 06:06 PM)
Did you do that after reminiscing and rewatching the White Sox World Series victory highlight reel? The 1917 one, I mean. We were all there for the 2005 one, but there aren't many of you who remember that other one. :P

Hope it was a good one. :cheers

Oh no. The nurse came by with my medicine and then all the boys from 1917 stopped by to wish me a happy birthday. It reminded me of 1915 when we took the train from Sag Harbor or was it Two Rivers? Anyway, FlaSoxxTim, oops, I mean John, wait, what's your name again? Have you stopped playing that damn loud music yet? You know the 1906 team was much more special to me. I'm tired now, I have to go to sleep.