9/2 SOX @ Cle 6:05 PM CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in absolutely no way am i defending playing owens, but i never understand the BA love....whats wrong with an OF of swisher griffey dye with PK at first?

edit: besides defense lol

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 05:09 PM)
in absolutely no way am i defending playing owens, but i never understand the BA love....whats wrong with an OF of swisher griffey dye with PK at first?

Nothing. Except we're comparing swish-owens-dye to swish-BA-dye. I pick the latter without second thought.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 11:09 PM)

And I have nothing against Owens it's just that BA has been with the team all year long and I think that he deserves a start. Owens can bring a lot to the table too especially speed, but he is a late season call up and not a full time player at the big league level like BA has been

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 07:15 PM)
They must be done for the year then? :gosox3:

haha yeah, and on top of that it was morneau who didnt get it done ....that probably drops his average to like .785 with runners in scoring position

QUOTE (daa84 @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 11:24 PM)
haha yeah, and on top of that it was morneau who didnt get it done ....that probably drops his average to like .785 with runners in scoring position

I think they need to trade that guy and that Mauer guy too