9/2 SOX @ Cle 6:05 PM CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 01:47 AM)
It's great how all the anti-Crede people now get to wear the guise of having always been so pro-Juan

When in reality they'll just turn on him later when he's cold b/c of their own personality types

Or maybe it's people who want what's best for the Sox, and right now, Uribe is obviously the better choice.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 06:47 PM)
It's great how all the anti-Crede people now get to wear the guise of having always been so pro-Juan

When in reality they'll just turn on him later when he's cold b/c of their own personality types

I've been Pro Juan since Day 1, not necessarily at third though.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 06:47 PM)

hey we're not supposed to comment about that, haha.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 06:48 PM)
btw, with JD's next Home Run he moves into a tie for 10th in White Sox history. Just thought that was interesting, especially since he'll tie Jose Valentin.

Best free agent signing in White Sox history.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 07:47 PM)

Bulls***. It's all about the here and now. As of right now Joe Crede isn't going to do a whole hell of a lot for this team in any facet of the game while Juan Uribe will at least play excellent defense, run a little, hit for some power and bunt on occasion. I've never been a Juan Uribe fan (never really trashed him either) and probably never will be but as of now he gives this team the best chance to win.

It's not about hating Crede and pretending to love Juan or forgetting what's been said about him in the past, it's about putting the best players on the field in hopes of winning some games.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 06:48 PM)
btw, with JD's next Home Run he moves into a tie for 10th in White Sox history. Just thought that was interesting, especially since he'll tie Jose Valentin.

How Jose Valentin is in 10th place is beyond my knowledge. I know he hit 20, 25 homers each year, but he was only hear for 5 years. Just shows how much times have changed with the home run.