9/2 SOX @ Cle 6:05 PM CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NCsoxfan @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
Just checking in here guys...

Am I the only one here who is OUTRAGED that Owens was not taken out in the 6th?

Not only that Ozzie pulls Dotel after he gets two men out, and then suddenly wants to play the matchup game with Boone Logan who cant hit the strike zone!!!! Then Ozzie lets the game go by keeping Logan in!!! What the HEL! is going on?

WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH OZZIE?

Everyone and I mean everyone hated the non-substitution. Ozzie f***ed up big.

QUOTE (NCsoxfan @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 01:44 AM)

Not only that Ozzie pulls Dotel after he gets two men out, and then suddenly wants to play the matchup game with Boone Logan who cant hit the strike zone!!!! Then Ozzie lets the game go by keeping Logan in!!! What the HEL! is going on?

Yeah, you are the only one saying such blasphemy. Just kidding. Ozzie has been maybe his worst ever tonight, and that is saying something.

QUOTE (NCsoxfan @ Sep 2, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)

It drove me insane. I haven't got a clear answer on whether or not Griffey or Q could PH, but even if not, BA had to make that out

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 01:47 AM)
It drove me insane. I haven't got a clear answer on whether or not Griffey or Q could PH, but even if not, BA had to make that out

At this point, I'm more worried about Quentin's health than the actual outcome of that Owens at bat.

Cora and Baines should of slapped some sense into Ozzie....

I just got back from watching Owens play against the Durham FREAKING Bulls and he couldnt hit their pitching --- why was he left in a CRITICAL situation? We had JR, BA or Swisher to move to CF!!!!

F THAT, why was Owens playing at all? HE SUCKS!

we are lucky as hell that the twins stink on the road,anyways if it comes down to that next to last series in Minny,we ain t gonna beat them at their house....with our BP we ain t going deep in the playoffs in the unlikely event that we get there...it s ovah!!!

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 01:51 AM)
we are lucky as hell that the twins stink on the road,anyways if it comes down to that next to last series in Minny,we ain t gonna beat them at their house....with our BP we ain t going deep in the playoffs in the unlikely event that we get there...it s ovah!!!

Better to make the playoffs and get swept than to lead the division for 4 months and blow it in the last month of the season.