Sarah Palin

YASNY

What a dogs*** piece of crap thread this has turned into.

I have an idea, why don't we just turn the damn filibuster off until the election?

It's f***ing BRUTAL reading this s***, it really is.

That's why I've chosen to limit my participation in this crap now.

We get it... DEMS: Palin sucks, she's an inexperienced woman all for everything we hate.

REPS: RSO sucks, he's an inexperienced guy all for everything we hate.

*YAWN*

It's just pathetic watching the sniping back and forth, it really is.

There's about 5 people in here who I care to read, the rest of you, it's gotten pathetic, no offense meant.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 09:15 PM)
Keep your blinders on to the words i wrote, that's fine. Do you deny that he misstated what she actually said there?

He asked her a question and she gave what appears to be a satisfactory answer. Obama and McCain get it all the time in every interview. Seems plenty fair to me.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:05 PM)
He asked her a question and she gave what appears to be a satisfactory answer. Obama and McCain get it all the time in every interview. Seems plenty fair to me.

So when he says "You said ABC.". She said 'I don't believe that's what i said", and he says" Exact quote". It wasn't an exact quote. So, maybe super-intellectual Biden has a complete recall memory, but most people don't, regardless of what position they are runing for. There is no excuse for him to not have had the exact quote, unless he was either purposly trying to make it sound bad, or he was getting his info from the AP story that also truncated what she said. I think she still answered it ok, but the question itself was just wrong. Going by the standards put forth on here by ahb and others, Gibson was lying!

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 09:23 PM)
So when he says "You said ABC.". She said 'I don't believe that's what i said", and he says" Exact quote". It wasn't an exact quote. So, maybe super-intellectual Biden has a complete recall memory, but most people don't, regardless of what position they are runing for. There is no excuse for him to not have had the exact quote, unless he was either purposly trying to make it sound bad, or he was getting his info from the AP story that also truncated what she said. I think she still answered it ok, but the question itself was just wrong. Going by the standards put forth on here by ahb and others, Gibson was lying!

Honest question - if this argument were about Obama getting the question and giving the answer Palin gave, what would your reaction be?

This is politics, it's routine, like I said the same kind of "gotcha" questions are asked of Obama and McCain all the time. The question was already out there prior to the interview and Gibson put it up there for her to explain (along with other, more substantive questions). She did, and I accept her answer at face value. I just don't see the big deal here.