f***ing University Parking Cops/Morons

Texsox

Like many Universities, mine has a severe parking shortage. I paid for my permit over a month ago and was toild they would be mailing my permit to me. I avoided the hellish lines. So my old one expires and still no new one. Of course no one can do a damn thing via email or over the phone so I drive to campus.

Cannot park in a student lot, no current sticker.

Cannot get a visitor permit, I'm a registered student.

So I find what looks like a street just off campus, next to a parking lot. After only an hour wait, I receive my new permit and start the 20 minute walk back to my car. Only to see some jackass barney wanna be mother f***er issuing me a ticket. I ask why, and he says it isn't a parking lot. I said it is a street. He replies, who parks on a street? Wow. Who parks in a street? Well there is parking on the street in front of my house. Then he claims it isn't even a street, it's a four lane driveway. :angry: The next few minutes are spent with me "talking green ala soxtalk" plenty of sarcasm. There are no No Parking signs. No signs that identify it as University property.

Fortunately, I can appeal with just a phone call, which I will. And if I lose, I will lower my donation to a campus scholarship fund by 10X the ticket amount. Bastards.