kapkomet

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 07:36 PM)
That last pitch he threw wasn't a bad pitch. All three batters were sitting on outside pitches, we had go in on someone or else they were just going to drive everything the other way.

That pitch to Hunter? Did you see the replay?

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 01:38 PM)
That pitch to Hunter? Did you see the replay?

That last pitch to hunter wasnt that bad. It was well enough away and wasn't that high. It wasn't a B pitch, but it was good enough.

The only problem I have is listening to the mumbling tool Hawk. If a young guy makes a mistake, he harps on it for like 2 or more innings almost scolding him. If a vet makes the same mistake, its the silent treatment. I never see him break down a Mark Buerhle start showing replays of one pitch and scolding him for not nutting up.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
Every time I watch Carrasco pitch, I wonder how the hell he keeps getting guys out. Ha, I just don't understand it.

Location, speed differential, movement.

Such an easy game.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 02:42 PM)
That last pitch to hunter wasnt that bad. It was well enough away and wasn't that high. It wasn't a B pitch, but it was good enough.

The only problem I have is listening to the mumbling tool Hawk. If a young guy makes a mistake, he harps on it for like 2 or more innings almost scolding him. If a vet makes the same mistake, its the silent treatment. I never see him break down a Mark Buerhle start showing replays of one pitch and scolding him for not nutting up.

Agreed. It's only a bad pitch when the batter knows its coming.