9/9: White Sox vs Blue Jays, DH G1: 1:05, CSN

Kalapse

QUOTE (DaveBrown85 @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 03:14 PM)
Well I guess Ill head to the game it better not get called cause im driving from far west suburbs

Well at least i only got to 355/55 before they called it and not all the way down there. OH well should have known better.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realize how big that DH is?? Man pennant races are scary. Let's face it, Minnie is going to sweep KC. The games probably won't be even close. KC is in the tank. They have quit on their little dictator of a manager who has done a piss poor job this season.

Hope we bring our A game(s) tomorrow.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 10:11 PM)
Do you realize how big that DH is?? Man pennant races are scary. Let's face it, Minnie is going to sweep KC. The games probably won't be even close. KC is in the tank. They have quit on their little dictator of a manager who has done a piss poor job this season.

With the way the Twins are playing lately, they'd be lucky to sweep a little league team.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 8, 2008 -> 10:11 PM)

Do you realize you have been making statements like this since July

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 12:27 PM)
Lineup:

OC - SS

AJP - C

Dye - RF

Thome

PK - 1b

Junior - CF

Alexei - 2B

Swish - LF

Uribe - 3B

if AJ is 1-11 lifetime vs. Burnett, shouldnt he be playing the 2nd game instead?

Ozzie clearly doesn't look at matchups. Toby Hall actually hits Burnett well, too.

Of course, Swisher was 4-40 against Lackey...now 5-43 after Saturday.

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 01:00 PM)
Ozzie clearly doesn't look at matchups. Toby Hall actually hits Burnett well, too.

Of course, Swisher was 4-40 against Lackey...now 5-43 after Saturday.

Toby Hall .958 OPS against Burnett in 9 plate appearances

AJ Pierzynski .258 OPS against Burnet in 12 plate appearance.

I dunno but I play Hall here and Litsch in the nightcap, although AJ is ofer against Litsch (Hall hasnt faced Litsch).

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Sep 9, 2008 -> 12:02 PM)
Toby Hall .958 OPS against Burnett in 9 plate appearances

AJ Pierzynski .258 OPS against Burnet in 12 plate appearance.

I dunno but I play Hall here and Litsch in the nightcap, although AJ is ofer against Litsch (Hall hasnt faced Litsch).

9 and 12 plate appearances is a pretty small sample size. Just go with the better hitter (AJ) or maybe it's the sub in the second game who is more familiar with that pitcher.