Blue Jays @ White Sox 7:11 9/11 CSN+

letsgoarow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the White Sox have invaded my dreams last night. I don't remember all of it, but it started with me watching them play in the post season; then some how me, Uribe and Jenks were cruising around on bikes followed by us running into some trouble at a bar, with Uribe pulling out a shotgun and Bobby Jenks growing about twice his size and those two just clearing out mofo's.

Pretty wild stuff, let's hope for another White Sox winner so my mind will be in a similarly good state for hopefully another episode of this badass duo.

:gosox1:

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 10:46 AM)
Well, the White Sox have invaded my dreams last night. I don't remember all of it, but it started with me watching them play in the post season; then some how me, Uribe and Jenks were cruising around on bikes followed by us running into some trouble at a bar, with Uribe pulling out a shotgun and Bobby Jenks growing about twice his size and those two just clearing out mofo's.

Pretty wild stuff, let's hope for another White Sox winner so my mind will be in a similarly good state for hopefully another episode of this badass duo.

:headbang :lolhitting Thats an awesome dream.

I hate nights where I can't watch the game, listen to it on the radio, or follow gameday. All I can do is come home and see the final score.

I have to treat it like taking off a band aid. Just rip it off/see the score.

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:46 AM)

A shotgun and growing twice his size eh ? How Freudian.