New 2008 White Sox Slogan

knightni

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
2008 White Sox: The White Sox are not who we thought they were............but they're starting to play like we who thought they were with all the injuries.

Hmmm...

Doesn't really roll off the tongue.

How about:

2008 White Sox: Our players have a 20% Medicare Senior Discount!

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 07:35 PM)
2008 White Sox - You thought we were done...then we shocked the world! (this can be used after we get hot and win the WS again)

Dewayne Wise for WS MVP!

Drink the koolaid it is free....

I was always a bigger fan of Wylers....

2008 ~ These Guys Are Hurt!

I like that one.

I got an email from a die hard, unjaded Soxfan buddy of mine today who does not read the sometimes critical message boards.

"As a Sox fan, I am proud of the way our Pale Hose have played this year with the injuries. This is a shell of the team that left Spring Training, and yet they are still in first by 1.5 games and have a chance to go to the playoffs. All it takes is to get there and anything can happen in a 5 or 7 game series. Believe it or not, I like our chances with our experience from 2005.

"I think we'll hold on. All we need is to win one game in Minnesota and they'll only gain one game. Who knows, maybe we'll have to play that make-up game against Detroit to decide it. We get the playoff against the Twins in Chi-town, too. All could be big factors.

Fun year, but intense!

Go Sox!"