9/16: White Sox vs Yankees, 6:05PM

DBAHO

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 08:14 PM)
With Paulie back, I dont' want to see Swisher in the games (unless he's spelling Paulie). Swisher is completely f***ing worthless. In fact, if it weren't for Owens, I'd call him the most worthless piece of garbage on the club. Anderson should be starting the rest of the way. He wouldn't get on base as much as Swish, but he'd hit for a better average and play amazing defense in CF.

I agree, and I think Anderson could match Swisher's .330 OBP if given more playing time.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 08:13 PM)
Wow Ozzie asks Floyd how he is doing, Floyd says "fine", Ozzie leaves in Floyd for Abreu.

I like Gavin Floyd telling Ozzie to sit down, he wants the ball!! What a contrast to Wasserman who wanted to call his mom and whine last night when he was down in the count 3-1.

QUOTE (MAX @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 08:15 PM)
I don't think he is that good of a hitter anymore. I think he knows how to hit but is no longer physically capable of being a great hitter. And its far too late in his career for him to turn into another type of hitter after doing what he has done for so long.

Agreed, which is why it is a ? why we got him but I guess we didn't give up much.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)
I know people will say that this is crazy but I actually feel Floyd is right now one of our best big game pitchers, and Id almost feel best with him being one of the first 2 starters...

That's hardly a crazy thought. He's been our stopper this year. Every time this team needs a big outing out of him he comes through.