2009 schedule announced for White Sox

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Sep 17, 2008 -> 07:23 PM)
Watch 2009 KC Royals be awesome a la 2008 TB Rays and win the pennant where they face the Cubs. Milwaukee will lose the division because they struggle at the Metrodome and the Cubs get several additional games in Milwaukee due to a Tsunami that ravages the NL West.

I'll believe it when I see it :ph34r:

QUOTE (YASNY @ Sep 17, 2008 -> 12:28 PM)
You nailed it. :notworthy

I could see that being the case if the sox were at home against the cubs during the week, but they are at wrigely, which is sold out every game anyway, still doesn't compute. usually these games are on national TV over the weekend. Seems silly to have them during the week at wrigley.

Sorry Didn't see the posts afterwards saying the same thing.

Edited by quickman

The mid week series with Cubs doesnt bother me because for two reasons, 1. tickets might be easier to get and 2. there is a bigger chance of a night game. The long stretch at the end of august scares me. Miller Park, here we come. I hope we have another "surprise" season. You know the experts will be picking us to have a bad season this upcoming season.