9/18 Sox vs. Bombers - 6:05 pm, WGN

The Ginger Kid

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We better be 6 up going into the Minnesota series otherwise I will not be comfortable. Most people would not agree with me but right now I think we're playing worse than Minnesota and given that they have 3 games to finish at home vs KC, you can see where I am going. At least we have four games at home to finish if you include the makeup game...I can't recall seeing such a horrible road team and such a good home team? Although perhaps our 2003 team was like this as well...

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 08:01 PM)
This smells of a huge f***ing chokejob. Only saving grace is that the twins are facing the Rays, and not the Royals

Up until its say middle of June. Its just too cold to hit. Then its okay. Then at the end of the year, it gets cold. And then our hitters put pressure on themelves and cant hit loosey goosey. So they shut down. It seems that our hitters have an 8 to 10 week period were they can hit. Cold weather and anus puckering kills it the rest of the time.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 08:01 PM)
This smells of a huge f***ing chokejob. Only saving grace is that the twins are facing the Rays, and not the Royals

Every road win is like pulling teeth. And I got news for the fans out there...anyone who thinks we can easily take 2/3 or even sweep the Royals is seriously f***ed as this team is horrible on the road....the only chance we have is if TB sweeps right now, seriously.

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 05:07 PM)
What I would like to see tomorrow morning:

"Chicago White Sox - Placed LHP Horacio Ramirez on waivers for purpose of granting his release."

Maybe we could even doop the Twins into picking him up. Ramirez is absolute garbage.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 07:08 PM)
Maybe we could even doop the Twins into picking him up. Ramirez is absolute garbage.

They've already done us a huge favor by picking up Guardado.

Runners on 1st and 2nd, no outs, Twins threatening to get right back into it again. Price looks like he will facing Mauer and Morneau in a pressure situation.