9/18 Sox vs. Bombers - 6:05 pm, WGN

The Ginger Kid

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 09:29 PM)
Frightening but we have to consider Broadway as throwing his hat into the ring for RH relief time.

I was actually confused as to why he didn't pitch tonight. Might as well use him in mop up time.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 07:29 PM)
Frightening but we have to consider Broadway as throwing his hat into the ring for RH relief time.

Yes because in a blow out is the opportune time to judge talent. Broadway in a close game, is a gas can with a fancy name.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 08:34 PM)
So let me get this straight...we pull our starters, but leave in our two most fragile players in PK and Griffey? If anything, get Swisher in the game and see if he can get some confidence.

It's a good point. There's no reason for either of these guys to be in the game.

So let me get this straight...we pull our starters, but leave in our two most fragile players in PK and Griffey? If anything, get Swisher in the game and see if he can get some confidence.

Ozzie for Manager of the Year.

I've been thinking the same thing.

i thought the exact same thing

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 08:41 PM)
I think Horacio Ramirez might just be the worst pitcher in baseball right now.

It's really embarassing we even have him on our team right now. He is the second coming of Juan Agosto. Oh, and a bit of Andy Gonzalez last year because of Ozzie's seemingly love affair with him despite his absolutely clearly minor league talent...I just don't get Ozzie sometimes with these decisions