New User Ranks

Heads22

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankings should be about quality not quantity, but there's no way of judging that so whatever.

Whats DMAC in your avatar stand for Kipster?

I still remember when it was just me and you that would defend Kipster back in the days :headbang

Kipster was the man. He was one of my favorite pitchers in the entire organization and is still one of my favorites.

Whats DMAC in your avatar stand for Kipster?

I still remember when it was just me and you that would defend Kipster back in the days  :headbang

Kipster was the man.  He was one of my favorite pitchers in the entire organization and is still one of my favorites.

Well my real name is Dan McKenzie so people have learned to call me D-Mac over the years.

Guest hotsoxchick1
the 'sucker' hat.

Have to be one to keep paying for this team. Barons tickets next year Michelle.

lol... i was thinking the hat with the two beer things and the straw.....barons tickets for sure next year.. should have just went with them this year like i had planned.... hell with the airfare and the season seats in b-ham i still save a ton of money and rack up the frequent flyer miles in return........damn what the hell was i thinking when i let my bro talk me into this s***............ :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
and BTW as long as we airing grievences, why doesn't my name show up in red as at the bottom of the page where is shows the members viewing a particular thread or board?

whinner............. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think you mistyped and put an extra "h" in there, you meant winner, right ?:lol:

no i meant whiner sorry for the extra n....as in to whine about not having your name in red.......lol........... :D

SEPTEMBER CALL UP, YEAH!

Edit: I still want my damn admin powers and a custom description

Just wait till the minor league board is opened :)

It shouldn't be too far up. Once FutureSox is rolling and established that will be the next step.