9/20 Sox v. Royals; 6:10PM CDT - WGN

Texsox

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 07:13 PM)
I was just typing a class assignment when they read the vote on Alexei deserving MVP. What did it say? I voted no.

It was rookie of the year not MVP. Why the f*** can't a fan base just be honest with themselves? Why is there this need to be dishonest with themselves? If there's actually anyone out there who still thinks Alexei is deserving of the ROY then they either don't follow any team outside of the Sox or are baseball retarded. There is no case for Alexei.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
It was rookie of the year not MVP. Why the f*** can't a fan base just be honest with themselves? Why is there this need to be dishonest with themselves? If there's actually anyone out there who still thinks Alexei is deserving of the ROY then they either don't follow any team outside of the Sox or are baseball retarded. There is no case for Alexei.

Yeah, that's what I meant and I thought I typed ROY. I'm doing 2 things at once. Actually 3 if you count typing on this board.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 01:34 AM)
The team that is chasing you lost tonight. So instead of attacking, and putting it to the 5th place team in your division less than 10 games to go. You go into, well the only way we can score is if the ball leaves the yard mode.

Sad.

I was so optimistic after OC's leadoff single. Everyone on the bench seemed into the game and excited. One pitch later, and it just seemed we were finished. Leave DW in the f***ing 2nd spot!

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 07:35 PM)
I was so optimistic after OC's leadoff single. Everyone on the bench seemed into the game and excited. One pitch later, and it just seemed we were finished. Leave DW in the f***ing 2nd spot!

That's not why we haven't scored.