9/21 - Sox @ KC; 1:10 PM CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Felix @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 02:38 PM)
If you're going to say things, at least look them up before you do so. It might prevent some embarrassment.

Blackburn in September: 7.58 ERA, 26 H, 17 R in 19 IP

GENIUS

Thanks PK. Insurance is always good, especially today while the Twins are already winning.

UMMMM....do you even read, dude?

I said why would anyone assume that Blackburn, the way he has been pitching, would beat Buerhle?

Your what hurts? Has everyone around here been hypnotized by Sarah Palin-itis and lost IQ?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
UMMMM....do you even read, dude?

I said why would anyone assume that Blackburn, the way he has been pitching, would beat Buerhle?

Your what hurts? Has everyone around here been hypnotized by Sarah Palin-itis and lost IQ?

You actually said "Especially that Blackburn, the way he has been pitching, is going to beat Buehrle", which made me think you thought he actually was doing well lately. My mistake if that wasn't the case.

I'm going to take one for the team. Sometimes we do better after I enter a game thread and leave. Adios.

-- The Kansas City Chiefs are finally worthy of the 'e' word. They are an embarrassment. My god they suck in getting drilled by Atlanta.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 02:47 PM)
Good, I didn't see that. Wonder if he was at home in Missouri and decided to make the journey to the park.

I wonder if Crede and Danks are going hunting tomorrow on the off-day at Buehrle's farm? Maybe that would help Mark to relax before the big series next week.