9/21 - Sox @ KC; 1:10 PM CDT - CSN

knightni

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 02:45 PM)
Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but that was the first time I have seen Crede in the dugout in a long time.

They have the whole piece on that on the official website.

He's still for sure not coming back this season, but he lives in MO so he came to visit.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Swisher got in a funk when he was put at the top of the batting order in the early in the season and has never recovered. Being asked to play a position that hasn't been your primary spot (centerfield) as well as hitting in a spot thats not right for your skills is a lot to ask of anyone. Lets see what he can do in 2009 when he should have the full season in the middle of the lineup (provided we have someone to bat leadoff other than Jerry Owens)

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 08:52 PM)
I think Swisher got in a funk when he was put at the top of the batting order in the early in the season and has never recovered. Being asked to play a position that hasn't been your primary spot (centerfield) as well as hitting in a spot thats not right for your skills is a lot to ask of anyone. Lets see what he can do in 2009 when he should have the full season in the middle of the lineup (provided we have someone to bat leadoff other than Jerry Owens)

That excuse might have lasted for a month. However, he's been significantly worse in the 2nd half of the season, and he hasn't sniffed the leadoff spot during that time.

Nice play by Alexei.

DJ is saying that this is Danks' last inning. Why in the hell would that be the case? Why would we want to hand the ball off to our horrendous bullpen when our starter is cruising and has a low pitch count? He definitely should be given the 8th, and then hand the ball to Jenks for the 9th.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 03:00 PM)
Nice play by Alexei.

DJ is saying that this is Danks' last inning. Why in the hell would that be the case? Why would we want to hand the ball off to our horrendous bullpen when our starter is cruising and has a low pitch count? He definitely should be given the 8th, and then hand the ball to Jenks for the 9th.

I would have someone ready to go in the pen if Danks gets in any trouble at all but there is no reason to take him out.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 03:00 PM)
Nice play by Alexei.

He's at 90 pitches now...I think you have to let him face Maier, if he gets him, you let him pitch to DeJesus. But I have a feeling we might see Thornton.