9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think it would be great if the Twins threw at the White Sox and caused a brawl. Someone needs to kick these guys in the ass and get some fire in their belly- it's like these guys have written off the season how they are playing with absolutely no fight tonight. What a ridiculous effort from Javy when we needed it

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:29 PM)
Great shot of Guillen with his arms folded, looking like he is pouting. No one near him. He better take a bat or a chair to the card game after this. And rip these motherf***ers a new one.

I hope he flips over the buffet table ala Danny Glover in "Angels in the Outfield."

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:29 PM)
Great shot of Guillen with his arms folded, looking like he is pouting. No one near him. He better take a bat or a chair to the card game after this. And rip these motherf***ers a new one.

To do it, he'll have to move Swish from the table first. He'll be doing some funny card tricks to keep the guys loose.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:32 PM)
Hawk is now just babbling about "managing for the press." Between this and his psychological analyses, we're getting a clinic of nonsense tonight.

Seriously, I've been a Hawk apologist for a while now but he's making it very difficult.

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 02:34 AM)
I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight because of this, and tomorrow will drag on forever.

Why, we're still up 1 1/2 games. It's not like this was a nail-biter. We got our ass kicked, plain and simple. There's not one play you can pull your hair out over.