9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the Twins feed on TV tonight (watching this debacle in Europe and its currently 4:45 AM) and it's just as annoying her the Twins announcer expecting EVERY pop up, busted bat etc to fall....and BTW what a joke this stadium is. When the Twins move into their new place in two years I guarantee they will NOT be the same team...

Who will be tonights meaningless solo home run.

You have to drink a shot the minute Hawk states his stupid comment " Well give them a finish "INSERT PLAYER NAME HERE""

"Let's put on a show and get some momentum for the next day!"

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:35 PM)
Why, we're still up 1 1/2 games. It's not like this was a nail-biter. We got our ass kicked, plain and simple. There's not one play you can pull your hair out over.

True, but the Twins outplayed us so badly in every facet of the game that I can't help but fear that a sweep is very possible. They just seem to want it more.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 02:35 AM)
Why, we're still up 1 1/2 games. It's not like this was a nail-biter. We got our ass kicked, plain and simple. There's not one play you can pull your hair out over.

This game clearly shows that there is something mentally wrong with us. We are scared.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 02:41 AM)
This game clearly shows that there is something mentally wrong with us. We are scared.

And that's why I said this has been a worst case scenario game. This team walked on the field with the philosophy they couldn't win here.

I cannot wait for the post game interviews. Paul Konerko saying, well they are a good team, and man, we are playing in the dome. I just tip my cap to Baker. His ball was moving, and he was changing speeds, you know the s*** all pitchers do."

Then Ozzie "Man, these piranhas bite, they nibble they look for blood. I hope we are ready for the indians and the tigers at home. No Brian Anderson wouldnt of gotten to that ball, Griffey is a HOFer and didnt"

Buerhle "Well I dont like our chances, we are at the DOME. Strike haunted music."