9/24 Gamethread: Chicago @ Minnesota

maggsmaggs

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 06:52 PM)
Not good early...The Twins just play a better brand of baseball. Bark and moan about the close calls all you want, but having people who can run gets you those calls sometimes. Having half your roster you measure by a sun dial makes outs easy.

Base hits with the bases loaded would have helped to.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 06:53 PM)
And Span jumping up and down while leading off second. They've been looking forward to this series for 2 months, and it looks like it.

I'd knock a few guys down. Seriously.

They should have knocked down Gomez instead of throwing a ball that could be bunted fairly easily. And then Ramirez couldn't get there in time...need to have better coordination there with Konerko and Ramirez.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 07:51 PM)
2 runs scored WITHOUT ONE ball hit hard. Minnesota baseball at home. At some point you can't say it's luck. I mean, you cannot be this lucky, can you?

these azzholes are just lucky against us,that s why they don t get far in the playoffs when they ve gotten there these last years

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 07:55 PM)
They should have knocked down Gomez instead of throwing a ball that could be bunted fairly easily. And then Ramirez couldn't get there in time...need to have better coordination there with Konerko and Ramirez.

I don't think we have any advance scouts to tell us that sort of thing.