9/24 Gamethread: Chicago @ Minnesota

maggsmaggs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 01:29 AM)
I think its rally Griffey, I dont know why but seeing that last swing of his just seems like some how the old Griffey woke up and decided hes just going to carry our ass into the playoffs.

How about the Rally Dye, and try to spark someone?

In my opinion Swisher gets to play everyday in left that ozzie wants to play griff in center, and then BA gets to come in late for griffey, that seemed to work for a while and its what we should do. Wise has had his moments and as a PH he can have a few more, but he can't start for us.. seriously, he can't be a starter in the playoffs, we need to ride the swisher and hope things turn around for him, i still for whatever reason think he can, but at least be better than d. wise. anyway lets go right here and take wise out.

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 08:31 PM)
In my opinion Swisher gets to play everyday in left that ozzie wants to play griff in center, and then BA gets to come in late for griffey, that seemed to work for a while and its what we should do. Wise has had his moments and as a PH he can have a few more, but he can't start for us.. seriously, he can't be a starter in the playoffs, we need to ride the swisher and hope things turn around for him, i still for whatever reason think he can, but at least be better than d. wise. anyway lets go right here and take wise out.

Unless Wise comes up huge in the next few innings, I have no doubt dirty 30 will be playing tomorrow.