9/24 Gamethread: Chicago @ Minnesota

maggsmaggs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 10:13 PM)
I still leave MB in to get this last guy... no bullpen, please.

I'd rather lose with MB on the hill than let the pen let this get out of hand.

Why can't AJ throw?

Screw all this negativity, this game isnt over not even close to over. The Sox can score 1 run, they can score 2 runs, they have come back from down more than this.

They just need to have the god damn heart to go out there and do what it takes to win. You cant leave men on third base with less than 2 outs, you have to move the runner over.

The Sox hopefully will have 2 innings to score 1 run, I think they can do it, they just need to realize that you cant wait anymore.

What a man up job by Mark tonight, he really had to fight tonight and he did it. Our offense.. well it has to turn around our thats where the F bombs will go. Hope the percentages start going our way. Kubel is not close to Carlos, Hawk I hope stoney makes little snide comments on every one of your bonehead thoughts, but i like you in a homer way, but wow stop it.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 08:15 PM)
They just need to have the god damn heart to go out there and do what it takes to win. You cant leave men on third base with less than 2 outs, you have to move the runner over.

That's what all the negativity stems from, it doesn't look like they have the heart.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 10:15 PM)
He's not on the twins anymore?

He did that White Sox thing where they know they are about to throw the ball away so they take an extra step and try to make a good throw...and then throw it away.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 08:16 PM)
Can we fire Hawk. Kubel is just like Carlos Quentin. Sure Hawk. Put them both out there, and give everyone a chance to pick one. The only boobs who picks Kubel is you and Kubel's mom.

If Hawk had Gomez, Kubel, Gardenhire, and Yaz in a room together, all naked, who would he go for first?