Brooke Burke's hot

GASHWOUND

Did you know she's pregnant in a lot of her pictures (Such as when she was in Maxim a few months ago).

Why on earth would you bring that up? :o :P Now I have that mental image in my head and my fantasy that she was a virgin just waiting for Mr. Right to come along to deflower her..Of course that being me... :whip :P

Why on earth would you bring that up? :o  :P  Now I have that mental image in my head and my fantasy that she was a virgin just waiting for Mr. Right to come along to deflower her..Of course that being me... :whip  :P

Well I thought it was amazing how hot she looked only to find out she was pregnant.

I was like oh s***, I want my wife to look like that when she's pregnant.

Well I thought it was amazing how hot she looked only to find out she was pregnant. 

f*** my wife looking like that when she's pregnant...I would take my wife actually looking like Brooke Burke!?!?! She can have a belly the size of Montana for all i care :P

We should all be so lucky :)

Helps that her husband is a plastic surgeon.

Hold on, are you implying she has had plastic surgery?!?!? How dare you.. :D

Oh???

MOD EDIT: That was to disgusting, I'm sorry.

Heh, she was clothed...well, barley... :lol: :lol: :lolhitting

I cant get past the knees/legs/feet, to notice whether she is clothed or not...... :lol:

Oh really, I didn't notice that :bang

May i add that her breasts may be her best feature? ;) They seem to have the least body fat of any part of her body. :cheers

Now that's what I call kankles.

I think that looks worse then how the White Sox play.

You know you want her, bro. ;)

She might not look like the hippo she is if you took off 500 pounds of that fat. Then she'd only weigh like 250.

But I would love to have that mean piece of meat. More cushion for the pushin' I always say