Stadium Club Seating at the Cell

JUSTgottaBELIEVE

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 11:03 AM)
Can someone please explain to me how stadium club passes work at the Cell? I know you still need a ticket to get into the park but when the game stars where do you sit? At the location of the game ticket or in a stadium club box? Thanks in advance for the help

You can sit at either, I believe.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 12:03 PM)
Can someone please explain to me how stadium club passes work at the Cell? I know you still need a ticket to get into the park but when the game stars where do you sit? At the location of the game ticket or in a stadium club box? Thanks in advance for the help

Upstairs you can stay as long as you want and sit anywhere except on the glass unless you make a reservation and pay $5 per seat. Downstairs, which you absolutely need reservations for, has 2 seatings. 1 at gate opening and the second is at game time. If you choose the second you will have until the 4th inning then will have to leave that area and go to your seat, or upstairs to the bar.