Will CQ be back for the Indians series?

knightni

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 04:40 PM)
i was wondering if he was taking BP yet or still working out with a stick? I hate the fact that there hasn't been any updates since he worked out in KC.

Front office and manager seem to be pretty quiet on this topic. However, I think we can gather from some reports that his return is doubtful.

thanks for the updates!

sounds like he's improving, which is good. That checkup he has tomorrow could be huge if the docs sign off and let him start swinging the bat. However, I really wonder how he's going to throw the ball with a bad wrist. I would think that would be just as hard if not harder. If he could bat I'd say Jimmy grab some pine.

Thu, Sep 25

Quentin will have his broken right wrist re-evaluated Friday.

Advice: Quentin has been increasing the range of motion in his wrist, but his return for any of the regular season or perhaps the playoffs remains in question. He's still tied for the AL lead with 36 homers despite the fact that he hasn't played since Sept. 1.

(STATS, Inc.)

I've honestly accepted the fact that Quentin's injury was, or is serious, and any indication of him doing well at this time can only be an elightenment after all the fuss that's been occuring in this horrendous month of September. If it's for the best, bring Quentin back at a definite 100% for next season.