this space reserved for......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

NOTHING IMPORTANT......... ok so im bored.. theres no hot news stories to talk about and the sox suck.......what else is there to talk about ......nothing.........so chat away guys and gals and give me something to read......thanks........can ya tell im bored out of my skull.........damn alergey meds keep me wake at nite.......... :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
what allergy meds?

i use flonase and it is ridiculous how well it works.

some crap the doc gives me.... my son has a cat which im highly alergic to... i have to take these stupid little pills or get shots on a regular basis... and the pills were better for me .. i dont like shots.......they keep me awake at nite though which sucks.. i get no sleep what so ever.......i think they are called butylparaben something or another.........i hate them......but they keep me breathing.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
i say get rid of the cat :ph34r:

i would but shes a good cat... and i dont want to put her down....untill i find a good home for her (which will break my sons heart as well) i just live with it........the things we do for our kids......... :rolleyes: .. all i gotta say is when hes rich and famous he better remeber what is dear ol mom went through for him.........

HSC,

Here's a thought for what you can do about that cat. Send it over to Jerry Manuel's house so he gets all allergied-up by it, then he can't make it to the games, since he's ailing. Simply giving him your cat might give us a consistant lineup for a change!

NOTHING IMPORTANT......... ok so im bored.. theres no hot news stories to talk about and the sox suck.......what else is there to talk about ......nothing.........so chat away guys and gals and give me something to read......thanks........can ya tell im bored out of my skull.........damn alergey meds keep me wake at nite.......... :angry:

I being an insomniac know the meaning of board....Usually I just read these straight dope Q/A things

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/

I actually spent 2 hours reading them one day or I read Uncle Snoopy's movie Reviews

Can you feel the excitement!!!!!!!! :headbang

i will do my best to try and resurrect this....

what is the song that everyone seems to love but you hate with a passion?

this idea occurred to me today while listening to "Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Seeger. I hate everything about it. The annoying intro, his grating voice, the weak interlude that is almost a solo but not quite...just can't stand it.

another nominee for me would be, "Hard Day's Night" by the Beatles. It's just a weak effort.

this idea occurred to me today while listening to "Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Seeger. I hate everything about it. The annoying intro, his grating voice, the weak interlude that is almost a solo but not quite...just can't stand it.

another nominee for me would be, "Hard Day's Night" by the Beatles. It's just a weak effort.

I'm not going to bring up a classic but I despise that song Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes. I HATE IT!!!

That song by Kansas...I think that's the group...WaywardSon

Oh, and that song"Cold as Ice" don't know if that's the name of it or not

I can think of a ton, but my brain is taking a nap :D

I'm not going to bring up a classic but I despise that song Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes. I HATE IT!!!

I'm goin to WICHITA!!! :P

"Where have all the cowboys gone?"  The ending of that song just drives me up the wall!!!

are you talking about where she goes YIPPEE YO YIPEE YAY etc

i can hear it in my brain and yeah i don't like it.

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC..... you're like ShamME Soso in the 7th inning down 20-1 in regards to padding your posting stats  :rolleyes:

well it wasnt about padding counts.. it was more casue i was bored and no one was talking even though i saw a bunch of names listed......figured why not try to draw out someone and get something going....cant hurt right..........i hate it when i cant sleep at nite cause then when i finally do fall asleep it usually lasts all day................. :angry: