Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox - 9/26

nitetrain8601

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
What?

Then who do we hire?

theres a guy in the cubs broadcast booth i wouldnt mind having, thats not to say i want ozzie gone though...but i wouldnt necessarily want him back either

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:44 PM)
did you miss the first half of the season?

Yeah really. He spent 9.5 million on two guys, and once Jenks hits arbitration and Dotel gets his raise, we'll have like 14 million or so tied up in Jenks, Thornton, Dotel, and Linebrink. He overpaid for help, but I guess he should've budgeted another $10 million plus. God this pen sucks ass.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 01:47 AM)
Yeah really. He spent 9.5 million on two guys, and once Jenks hits arbitration and Dotel gets his raise, we'll have like 14 million or so tied up in Jenks, Thornton, Dotel, and Linebrink. He overpaid for help, but I guess he should've budgeted another $10 million plus. God this pen sucks ass.

Yep, we paid like 10 million for two guys in Dotel and Linebrink that we can't even use in close games in the last month of the season. Similar to how we traded our 3 top prospects for a guy who couldn't start in the 2nd biggest series the organization has had in a decade.

WTF?????????? I go outside for a bit ahead 4-2...and come back to this s***? Why didn't Ozzie just leave Danks out there to fight through it. I know he didn't have his best stuff....but goddamn. You gotta be s***ttin' me. Unbelievable. What a hamburgers bullpen this is.

Do you guys remember at the all star break, I believe the White Sox had the best team ERA in baseball, or at least right up there. Remeber how pissed we were that the Sox didn't have a single pitcher representing them on the all star team?

How things have changed.