Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox - 9/26

nitetrain8601

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:48 PM)
WTF?????????? I go outside for a bit ahead 4-2...and come back to this s***? Why didn't Ozzie just leave Danks out there to fight through it. I know he didn't have his best stuff....but goddamn. You gotta be s***ttin' me. Unbelievable. What a hamburgers bullpen this is.

well frankly.....danks was bad...DJ came in and he blew, but at least mac wiggled out of what he was given...i wont blame ozzie for taking out danks

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:37 PM)
Are they choking, or just really bad?

Choking.

Please, anyone at this point who doubts it anymore is baseball retarded. Didn't we all just see Carrasco's inability to find the plate, then give up a meat pitch, and afterwards immediately throw two strikes; only to hit the batter? This has been seen across our pitchers, aside from Buehrle, and across our hitters, aside from Cabrera and Griffey.

If it's not the offense, it's the pitching. If not the pitching, the offense.

Twins are choking as well. I'm not ignoring them. Davis AGAIN pitched well. I'm beginning to think he's not as bad as previously thought; considering our pitchers couldn't get out MInnesota hitters and he has already K'd six.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 01:48 AM)
WTF?????????? I go outside for a bit ahead 4-2...and come back to this s***? Why didn't Ozzie just leave Danks out there to fight through it. I know he didn't have his best stuff....but goddamn. You gotta be s***ttin' me. Unbelievable. What a hamburgers bullpen this is.

^^^^^^

well going to the Giants Dodgers game tomorrow night....at least those 2 teams will be useless as well (since LA clinched)

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:48 PM)
Yep, we paid like 10 million for two guys in Dotel and Linebrink that we can't even use in close games in the last month of the season. Similar to how we traded our 3 top prospects for a guy who couldn't start in the 2nd biggest series the organization has had in a decade.

I know, but who was he supposed to get? If you look around the league, I think it's unanimous: relief pitchers f***ing suck.

The Swisher trade sucks but I'm hopeful he'll either get closer to his great year in Oakland or we'll get something good for him over the offseason.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 07:48 PM)

Danks gave up 7 of the runs, he had nada