Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox - 9/26

nitetrain8601

QUOTE (jphat007 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 02:20 AM)
Who would you like him to bring in?

Unless Dotel is injured, he should have been in for the 5th or 6th inning. You have to keep the game close now, and if it gets out of hand in the 8th or 9th, then bring in Charlotte.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WSoxMatt @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 09:22 PM)
Hey the Hawks have come back to tie it up, next to tie it up, WHITE SOX!!!

I just ate my tickets for today. I hope there was just bad Rockford D in front of Huet tonight, because his main weakness is that he's been inconsistent as hell over the course of his career. That's the last thing we need- another huge investment that turns to s***.

We just can't seem to do anything right right now.

We can't hit when we pitch well. We can't pitch when we hit well. Can't we get together one night and do something god damn it? Does this team not want to go anywhere? Are the baseball gods just playing with us? My god, put me out of my misery.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 08:16 PM)
His velocity is down, he isn't the same because of it, and in 2 years he'll be at-best our SU man.

Yeah, velocity is down to 95 from 100. I guess nobody in the majors can hit a 100mph fastball with no other pitch. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. He threw 1+ perfect games with that "s***ty velocity" last year and has a sub 3 era this year.

But stick with the grand idea of trading away the good guys in our bullpen. Maybe we can package Thorton and Jenks for Gomez or something. That'd be awesome!