I just had to, they drove me to it.

Texsox

I share a name with someone who graduated from some private High School out East. They are publishing a class directory and want to have all the contact info correct. I've returned two of their 4 postcards they sent explaining wrong Tex. When they called three months ago, I explained wrong Tex. Last month, I again explained wrong Tex. Today, I was the grieving brother-in-law and explained that he was deceased.

For the longest time I kept getting sales people calling my store for the previous owner, or people calling for donations looking for him. He was last there 8 years ago, so these people are working off of some old sales lists. I did a similar thing when I recognized that the same company had called yet again, at least the 6th or 7th time. I made up a story about him having a heart attack during sex. And managed to slip in that it wasn't with his wife, but an Indonesian shemale. Hey, you tried.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 09:26 AM)
For the longest time I kept getting sales people calling my store for the previous owner, or people calling for donations looking for him. He was last there 8 years ago, so these people are working off of some old sales lists. I did a similar thing when I recognized that the same company had called yet again, at least the 6th or 7th time. I made up a story about him having a heart attack during sex. And managed to slip in that it wasn't with his wife, but an Indonesian shemale. Hey, you tried.

Nice touch.