It's Debatin' Time!

HuskyCaucasian

FYI: McCain has already said he won tonight debate:

McCain WebAds- McCain Wins Debate

Although the fate of tonight's presidential debate in Mississippi remains very much up in the air, John McCain has apparently already won it -- if you believe an Internet ad an astute reader spotted next to this piece in the online edition of the Wall Street Journal this morning.

"McCain Wins Debate!" declares the ad which features a headshot of a smiling McCain with an American flag background. Another ad spotted by our eagle-eyed observer featured a quote from McCain campaign manager Rick Davis declaring: "McCain won the debate-- hands down."

If the webads were already made and running this morning, doesnt that mean he has been planning to go to the debate all along?

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

McCain will undoubtedly talk about the surge tonight and hit Obama with it. It will be interesting to see how Obama responds.

Obama, if hes smart, will hammer McCain with the "negotiating with our enemies" thing that McCain (and Hillary, and everyone else) has been chastizing him with for the past few months. I think the recent panel with the past 5 Secretaries of State was like a gift of a crate of artillery shells for him.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 11:25 AM)
I will guarentee you that the exact samething has been done on the Obama side of things, it just hasn't leaked out.

So, does the loser of the debate donate their webpages to the poor kids in Africa? ;)

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 10:25 AM)
I will guarentee you that the exact samething has been done on the Obama side of things, it just hasn't leaked out.

but Obama didn't suspend his campaign. :P

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 12:39 PM)
I'll be getting crazy drunk tonight, so I'll have to sit this one out.

I think you should play a drinking game.

1 drink everytime Obama says "Change."

3 everytime McCain says it.

C'mon people, what else should we drink to?

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 02:09 PM)
I think you should play a drinking game.

1 drink everytime Obama says "Change."

3 everytime McCain says it.

C'mon people, what else should we drink to?

That would cause most people to black out and go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 01:34 PM)
That would cause most people to black out and go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning.

Hmm, if enough people participated, we might be able to make up for the social security and medicare shortfalls, because not many people would live to an old age.

HOW ABOUT A DRINK EVERYTIME OBAMA GOES UH OR STARTS SPEAKING JIVE. 1 WHISKEY SHOT EVERYTIME MCCAIN SPEAKS OF A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T EXIST. WATERFALL EVERYTIME JIM LEHRER GETS YOU AROUSED. THAT'LL WASTE ME. GO WHITE SOOOOXXX

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! I CAN'T CONTROL THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE! I HAD TO SKIP CLASS TODAY TO PLAY MLB 05 AND DREAM OF THE DAYS OF GLORY, UNFORTUNATELY MY TEAM IS CRAZY BUT I DO HAVE GRIFFEY AND HE HAS 112 HOME RUNS IN SEPTEMBER. HE HITS THE DINGERS!

THAT SAID, I FEEL LIKE BILL O'REILLEY