It's Debatin' Time!

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 09:41 PM)
Can we all agree that after every debate a massive bomb should be dropped on the spin room? I hate the spin room. We'd be better off without it.

NO doubt about that. I turn it off when they start.

For my money, I was impressed with the debate. Both of them are far and away better than their respective candidates of 4 and 8 years ago, it isn't even funny. It was a very intelligent debate by both.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 04:33 PM)
NO doubt about that. I turn it off when they start.

For my money, I was impressed with the debate. Both of them are far and away better than their respective candidates of 4 and 8 years ago, it isn't even funny. It was a very intelligent debate by both.

I was overseas during 2004 and missed those debates but I'm inclined to agree here.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 07:41 PM)
Can we all agree that after every debate a massive bomb should be dropped on the spin room? I hate the spin room. We'd be better off without it.

I'd just like to add...I didn't watch more than a couple seconds of the debate coverage or debate last night. Between the fact that I'm sick, the fact that my department had an event last night...and the way the press has "Interpreted" debates in the past, I just didn't feel up to it. I flipped on CNN for a minute or two just to see if anything truly extraordinary had happened, and spent the rest of the night watching stuff I'd DVR'd. Does that make me a bad political junky?