Dell Image Expert

GASHWOUND

Need some help...I have Dell Image Expert -Standard edition and you know when the pic is on the screen you could use the magnifier to zoom in real close and s***....but when you get real close you can't see the pic real good anymore cause the little squares become to big and its blurred...

When the pic is at 800% or 1600% magnified can you clear it us so it stays magnified but the pic also becomes clearer and it isn't blurry??

Or am I not able to do this with Standard edition? :huh:

Need some help...I have Dell Image Expert -Standard edition and you know when the pic is on the screen you could use the magnifier to zoom in real close and s***....but when you get real close you can't see the pic real good anymore cause the little squares become to big and its blurred...

When the pic is at 800% or 1600% magnified can you clear it us so it stays magnified but the pic also becomes clearer and it isn't blurry??

Or am I not able to do this with Standard edition?  :huh:

you can't do that with anything heh. you have been fooled by tv and movies, the famous ZOOM AND CLEAN. ie: "zoom in on that! alright now clean it up!" (detective counts number of freckles on suspect's nose with a picture taken with a security camera) "that's our killer!"

Or am I not able to do this with Standard edition?  :huh:

you can't do that with anything heh. you have been fooled by tv and movies, the famous ZOOM AND CLEAN. ie: "zoom in on that! alright now clean it up!" (detective counts number of freckles on suspect's nose with a picture taken with a security camera) "that's our killer!"

:rolleyes: You mock me with your words, do you :nono

I am never fooled and now you are on my enemy list buddy boy :bringit

Just kidding :D

I would think that s*** would be common place to do on any PC or Mac...guess I was fooled :bang :bang :bang