Tribe @ Sox, 09/27, 6:05PM, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even blame the players, I blame Ozzie.

He has been brutal with his line ups, brutal with his pitch selection, brutal with his bull pen, and when the umpires have been shafting the Sox he doesnt even get up and fight. He just sits there and takes it.

Ozzie needs to decide whether he still wants to be a manager, cause right now hes not doing s***.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)

He has been brutal with his line ups, brutal with his pitch selection, brutal with his bull pen, and when the umpires have been shafting the Sox he doesnt even get up and fight. He just sits there and takes it.

Ozzie needs to decide whether he still wants to be a manager, cause right now hes not doing s***.

I want to work for you.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 12:18 AM)

Don't forget he was the mastermind behind the 4 man rotation, which has produced 1 quality start.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 05:18 PM)

Ozzie looks as dead as the team. If Ozzie doesn't step up, I certainly hope a player does. f***, get Horacio out there and have him start a brawl....he'll get suspended (a plus) and maybe the team will wake up.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 06:18 PM)

He has put every type of line up out there and nothing is working. No matter who he brings in the pen, they give it up. What's he suppose to do?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 08:19 PM)
Good thing Javy has decent trade value.

The above is not in green, because it's true.

His trade value is severely diminished now. The book on Javy is open, he can't be counted on, he's a sub .500 pitcher career...at best we'll get either an aging veteran or a couple middling prospects.

If we get ANYTHING close to a A prospect we'll be very lucky.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 12:19 AM)
Ozzie looks as dead as the team. If Ozzie doesn't step up, I certainly hope a player does. f***, get Horacio out there and have him start a brawl....he'll get suspended (a plus) and maybe the team will wake up.

Can you imagine how much of a scapegoat Cabrera will be made this offseason?

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 07:18 PM)
This inning turned around when Uribe couldn't get that slow hit grounder to third. Had he gotten that ball, we might be out of it already.

That ball was hit in the right place.

This inning turned around when Vazquez started trying to nibble with that horrible low-and-away curve that never catches the corner. Fall behind in the count, get forced to throw a meatball, give up a hit, repeat.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 07:18 PM)
This inning turned around when Uribe couldn't get that slow hit grounder to third. Had he gotten that ball, we might be out of it already.

This inning turned around when Javy started walking the world and giving up hits. I am far from an Uribe lover, but come on. Mr. Anti-Testies f***ed this up.